I've been lacking in the "kiddie project and activity posts" on my blog lately, I've just been so caught up in posting about DIYs (they are completely taking over my life and I
like love it).
So, with that being said, today's post is a great "kiddie activity" well, it's a treat recipe, BUT it's a great one to make with the kids. Now WAIT ! Adults and non mamas - Do not skip over this post - I promise these are yummy, quick and easy for you too !
Here is what you use :
1 1/2 cups of Milk
Chocolate pudding pack
Spoons (should actually be Popsicle sticks, working with what I had !)
Mini Dixie cups (You could also use regular plastic cups, but since C.A.P usually doesn't finish a regular sized Popsicle, I have my doubts that he would ever finish a plastic cup sized treat. Can you say waste?)
1) Crush your peanuts.
2) Find a mini helper
3) Mix your pudding powder with your milk
4) Mash your bananas - then mix into your pudding
5) Place a small amount of crushed peanuts on the bottom of your Dixie cups (PS - this makes about 9 or so)
6) With a spoon, fill cups with pudding mixture, then stick your spoon (Popsicle stick) into the chocolate/banana mixture
7) Cover with plastic wrap and place in freezer until frozen
8) Enjoy your yummy treat
The Dixie cups peel right off the treat - it's perfect !
If you are using plastic cups I would suggest running them under warm water - this should make them slip right out !
They are real tasty and a hit with C.A.P
Thanks for stopping in - Have a great weekend - Post ya Sunday !