Hi guys !
PS- If you haven't already, make sure you check out and enter Monday's giveaway ! You have until June 18th to do so - click HERE for more details !
Today's post will be short and sweet...literally.
Ever go on a camping trip, a friends get together, or a potluck and not know what to bring ?
Look no further.
Cue cheesy music...now.
Point is these little treats are amazing and are a hit for both kiddies and adults !
I love Rice Krispie square and make them all the time with C.A.P, I also love love LOVE chocolate.
So combining them could only mean good things for my taste buds.
And only taste buds people...these don't quite fit the healthy diet standards. But hey, we all need a cheat sometimes right ?
These are obviously so simple to make and I'm sure you could tell what to do just by looking at this picture but I'll include that too...just in case, you can never be too prepared.
Reese Pieces ( I used 20 mini cups)
The amounts will all very on the size dish you are using.
1. Make your Rice Krispie mix (the recipe is on the Kellogg's box so Ill be skipping that obvious part !)
2. Grease your pan and dump half of your mixture into it.
3. Press the mixture down evenly in the dish.
4. Unwrap your sweet tasting Reese Pieces and place them over your Rice Krispie mixture.
Make sure you cover your whole dish, making it a layer of deliciousness.
5. Place the other half of your mixture over the chocolate and flatten this as well.
6. Cool, Cut and Enjoy !
Hope everyone is having a great week - Come back Friday I've got a goody for you !
Thanks for reading my blog !